Saturday, February 10, 2018

Mystery Vampire bat toy



I have had this for a long time, no idea where I bought it from and it certainly wasn't new at the time. Its certainly something that I haven't seen again anywhere else, can't even find anything on the Internet about it either. The face of the bat is made of plastic and the wings are a vinyl material. You probably noticed the tufts of black hair/fur around the edges too, I think it would of had more than this originally.  The back of the bat has a battery compartment and switch on the side which makes the bats eyes light up red. The only markings on the back are Creata 1986 Made in Hong Kong.   So its a bit of a mystery what the toy is called and whether it was part of a particular toy line. If anyone knows anymore about it please share here. Thank you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,I have this same bat light,it came with a material bike seat cover and u stuck the bat on the back of the bike so people could see you riding in the dark, when you turn on the eyes it's more of a reflectior id say because it's not very bright,the material seat cover was black and furry, sadly I only have the head left